Pet Wound Care Cream (available in 4oz & 8oz)
Veterinarians’ first choice as a safe, effective recovery tool for horses, dogs and small pets suffering from a variety of skin conditions. Banixx Wound Care Cream delivers the immediate, sting-free relief your pet deserves. Ultra-enriched with premiere marine collagen and bolstered by essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more, this specially-formulated antimicrobial and antiseptic cream for horses and other pets provides a gentle, nourishing action that moisturizes and fortifies skin. It contains 2% chlorhexidine—a time-honored anti-microbial. Made without irritating steroids or alcohol, it boasts a quickly dissipating peppermint fragrance that acts as a natural bug repellent. Just identify the infected area, apply Banixx’s Wound Care Cream on a daily basis, leave it on, and wait for the desired result. Relief really can be that simple.
We all want our pets to be in optimal condition. If your dog or horse is experiencing discomfort from a wound or infection, you want fast-acting treatment to keep it happy and healthy. That’s why we designed a wound cream for horses and dogs to protect against various fungal and bacterial infections.
- Formulated for: horse scratches, dog skin yeast infections/itchy skin, hot spots, wounds, cuts, scrapes, girth, mane, tail itch & sweet itch, ringworm, hock sores and dermatitis (including skin fungal infections)
- Specially-made anti-microbial formula provides substantial protection against an array of fungal and bacterial infections
- Ultra-enriched with marine collagen and essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more to maximize recovery to damaged skin and hair
- Made without the use of steroids or alcohol, making it safe to use without fear of irritating your pet’s skin
- Made in the USA
Common Uses for Dogs
Our antibacterial cream for dogs helps treat a wide range of ailments, such as:
- Wounds: The aloe vera, eucalyptus oil and chamomile in Banixx helps soothe and repair cuts, scrapes, abrasions and other wounds.
- Hot spots: Banixx wound care soothes and relieves the pain and itch of hot spots while you seek their cause. Its marine collagen helps keep the area moist to speed healing.
- Yeast Infections: Our anti-fungal cream for dogs helps treat yeast infections of skin.
- Ringworm: If your pet has dry, brittle hair or scabby, inflamed skin, it could be a symptom of ringworm. Eliminate the fungus that causes this condition with our sting-free wound cream for dogs and horses.
Common Uses for Horses
Our product works to treat a variety of wounds in equines, including:
- Horse wounds: Banixx helps treat and repair abrasions, scrapes, cuts and other wounds on your horse’s body.
- Horse scratches: Banixx can both prevent this painful condition but is also the best First Aid product to help restore healthy tissue, reduce pain and speed the recovery if it occurs.
- Sweet Itch: Banixx can provide relief for your horse from intense itching, which can be caused by an allergy to the saliva of flies or midges.
- Hock Sores: Use our antibacterial horse cream for cuts, small scuffs or open sores that your equine may get on its hocks.
- Girth Galls: Our alcohol- and steroid-free solution offers relief for open sores caused by friction from tack.
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
By Judy from Roy, WA
This is Katie’s tummy before using the Banixx wound care cream. Katie is 14 and has liver cancer that is predominately an older dog disease. Her belly was very red, hot, weepy, and itchy; she just wouldn’t leave it alone. Our vet says these skin outbreaks are due to her liver cancer and this excerpt, that follows, is from the a web search.
The second picture is one week later. This is Katie’s tummy after using the Banixx cream 2x a day for a week. She is a lot better, less redness and lots less itching. Unfortunately, due to the cancer, this will never entirely heal or go away so will need continual treatment to keep her comfortable
Yes, Banixx wound cream is so good for a dog’s dry, cracked and sensitive paws; she had a really deep crack in one of her paws and it has healed up wonderfully just by using the cream. We just gently massage it into her paws and it dries on like a medicated band-aid that seems to make her feel really good. Also the cream is good for dogs that are scared of the noise of sprays.By Rod Ackland and his dog Pippa
My dog Rody, a Berner (Bernese Mountain Dog) just loves to lie around the farm while I do all of the farm chores. Our soil here is sandy and he picks up all sorts of minor skin irritations that seem to multiply (hot spots?) in short order. I keep the Banixx Wound Care Cream on hand and nowadays I'm onto any skin abnormality in a second with the Banixx cream....no more skin issues!! and, Rody is so sensitive, when he sees me with a salve, or some dog wound care ointment, he is gone like lightning....but, doesn't mind the Banixx at all!By Marie P.
Since he has finally quit injuring himself, here is the before and after 13 days with Banixx for Cruiser! I LOVE THIS STUFF!By Kristin Yde, Professional Barrel Horse Competitor