Pet Wound Care Cream (available in 4oz & 8oz)
Veterinarians’ first choice as a safe, effective recovery tool for horses, dogs and small pets suffering from a variety of skin conditions. Banixx Wound Care Cream delivers the immediate, sting-free relief your pet deserves. Ultra-enriched with premiere marine collagen and bolstered by essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more, this specially-formulated antimicrobial and antiseptic cream for horses and other pets provides a gentle, nourishing action that moisturizes and fortifies skin. It contains 2% chlorhexidine—a time-honored anti-microbial. Made without irritating steroids or alcohol, it boasts a quickly dissipating peppermint fragrance that acts as a natural bug repellent. Just identify the infected area, apply Banixx’s Wound Care Cream on a daily basis, leave it on, and wait for the desired result. Relief really can be that simple.
We all want our pets to be in optimal condition. If your dog or horse is experiencing discomfort from a wound or infection, you want fast-acting treatment to keep it happy and healthy. That’s why we designed a wound cream for horses and dogs to protect against various fungal and bacterial infections.
- Formulated for: horse scratches, dog skin yeast infections/itchy skin, hot spots, wounds, cuts, scrapes, girth, mane, tail itch & sweet itch, ringworm, hock sores and dermatitis (including skin fungal infections)
- Specially-made anti-microbial formula provides substantial protection against an array of fungal and bacterial infections
- Ultra-enriched with marine collagen and essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more to maximize recovery to damaged skin and hair
- Made without the use of steroids or alcohol, making it safe to use without fear of irritating your pet’s skin
- Made in the USA
Common Uses for Dogs
Our antibacterial cream for dogs helps treat a wide range of ailments, such as:
- Wounds: The aloe vera, eucalyptus oil and chamomile in Banixx helps soothe and repair cuts, scrapes, abrasions and other wounds.
- Hot spots: Banixx wound care soothes and relieves the pain and itch of hot spots while you seek their cause. Its marine collagen helps keep the area moist to speed healing.
- Yeast Infections: Our anti-fungal cream for dogs helps treat yeast infections of skin.
- Ringworm: If your pet has dry, brittle hair or scabby, inflamed skin, it could be a symptom of ringworm. Eliminate the fungus that causes this condition with our sting-free wound cream for dogs and horses.
Common Uses for Horses
Our product works to treat a variety of wounds in equines, including:
- Horse wounds: Banixx helps treat and repair abrasions, scrapes, cuts and other wounds on your horse’s body.
- Horse scratches: Banixx can both prevent this painful condition but is also the best First Aid product to help restore healthy tissue, reduce pain and speed the recovery if it occurs.
- Sweet Itch: Banixx can provide relief for your horse from intense itching, which can be caused by an allergy to the saliva of flies or midges.
- Hock Sores: Use our antibacterial horse cream for cuts, small scuffs or open sores that your equine may get on its hocks.
- Girth Galls: Our alcohol- and steroid-free solution offers relief for open sores caused by friction from tack.
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
Made dog rash better.By Mjlcmom on Amazon
The last 3 years we have tried everything Berkley's allergies - medications lotions shampoos. For the last month we have been using this product and it's amazing. He is now off of his medication and doing good.By Thomas Schenck on Amazon
A friend told me to use this for cat wounds. It works great!By Man crusher on Amazon
Used this on my goat's legs when he developed a weird allergy due to his autoimmune issue. It kept his legs from getting infected. Good stuff! Use gloves. First you need to eliminate parasites on your animals, this product is for skin healing, not parasite control.By Pip on Amazon
My horse had terrible rain rot on his face. I had never even seen it that bad and I was afraid it wouldn’t heal the right way. I applied this every few days to his face and rubbed it in and within a month the rain rot is cleared up and his fur grew back normal. This product is a life saver.By Lydia on Amazon
Banixx is incredibly effective on wildlife rescues as well as pets. It is my choice to treat ringworm or cats/kittens.By GeepsNana on Chewey
Has helped my horse heal from a tough case of scratches. He has white socks on his hind legs which have been more grey for a while, now back to normal pretty white socks.By Amazon Customer on Amazon
Super fast delivery of medicine for abrasions/ infections in horses and dogs.By Rayma Ashby on Amazon
I have used Banixx for years but was really pleased with the lotion, it is easier to use and more control able, than spray. But will still buy reg banixx because this is pricy to use all the time.By dakotabAW on Amazon
Hands Down! This product helped my staffy's ears come back healthy. I purchased the spray first, but my pup doesn’t like spraying of things on him. So I opted for the lotion/cream. Within a matter of days, the hot spots went away, the wounds scabbed over and I'm pleased. Excellent product. I will make sure I get this stuff stocked.By A. Parker – Haynes on Amazon
Use this on our terrier Chihuahua mix. She's got a bad rash on her belly it's really clearing up.By Patrick Tracy on Amazon
The absolute best product I've seen for healing and animal's wounds. I've used it on everything and love it!By B. Sax on Amazon
Great product for moisturizing dogs irritated skin.By Weskal on Amazon
Awesome, as always!By Amelia’s Acres on Amazon
The best productBy MRR on Amazon
Good for minor irritations and stopping inching. we will keep it in stock for our first aid kit.By Jeff on Chewey
I love reg. Banixx but this is wonderful it stays on wounds better.By Jean61 on Chewey
By Rod Ackland and his dog Pippa
By Marie P.
By Kristin Yde, Professional Barrel Horse Competitor