Medicated Pet Shampoo 16oz
Keep your pet looking, feeling, and smelling like they’re fresh from the groomers with Banixx Medicated Shampoo for dogs and horses. Its formula is enriched with marine collagen and 4% chlorhexidine to moisturize and protect the skin from bacterial and fungal agents, while a lack of soap or detergent prevents your pet’s skin or coat from drying out. The marine collagen works as a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It’s super concentrated, so a small amount goes a really long way. Made without paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids, it delivers instant relief to your pet who is suffering from itchy skin yeast infections, dermatitis, scratches, rain rot, girth/mane/tail itch, and cannon crud. You can use it daily for spot treatments, or as an all-over body cleanser. Whatever way you use our medicated shampoo, your furry friend will thank you.
As a pet owner, you want to keep your pet active, healthy and happy. This means giving it proper care, nutrition and exercise. At Banixx, we have developed a medicated dog/horse shampoo for bacterial or fungal skin infections to help keep your pet in good health.
- Especially effective at providing aid in the recovery of rain rot, scratches, girth/mane itch, sweet itch, cannon keratosis, dermatitis, fungal/bacterial skin infections, ringworm in dogs, and yeast infections in dogs
- Enriched with marine collagen for maximal recovery to damaged skin and hair and bolstered by anti-bacterial, anti-fungal chlorhexidine
- Made without using soaps, detergents, paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids for irritation-free relief
- Can be used daily for spot treatments or as an all-over body cleanser
- Made in the USA
Common Uses for Dogs
Our medicated dog shampoo for allergies and other ailments can help promote your pet’s well-being and happiness. It can help treat the following conditions:
- Yeast Infections: Banixx shampoo can help eliminate the overgrowth of yeast or bacteria that can cause yeast infections in your dog or cat’s ear or skin.
- Ringworm: Our anti-fungal shampoo for dogs contains chlorhexidine, which can help treat ringworm for the skin, hair and nails.
- Itchy, dry, flaky skin: use this medicated shampoo to combat these irritating skin issues on your dog in short order. In days, you’ll see a shiny, glossy vibrant coat.
Common Uses for Horses
Our medicated shampoo can combat and provide relief from the following equine maladies:
- Horse Scratches: Soften and relieve those crusty, inflamed scabs of the lower leg/pastern areas with our medicated shampoo. The moisturizing marine collagen ingredient soothes and rejuvenates the affected area for a quicker healthy outcome.
- Sweet Itch: Use our medicated shampoo as an all-over body cleanser to treat this common allergic skin condition in horses.
- Cannon Bone Crud: Excess production of keratin can cause your horse’s skin to become flaky and scaly. Combat it with the gentle, effective ingredients in our shampoo, which is free of soaps, detergents, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, and steroids.
- Rain Rot: Get rid of crusty scabs on your equine’s coat with our antibacterial formula.
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
My Black Labrador Jet LOVES water! However, he got a fungal infection and lost his hair on the underside (belly and testicles) that just would not go away until I used Banixx Medicated Shampoo and Banixx Wound Care Cream. Now the infection is gone, and his hair is growing back! Banixx Medicated Shampoo is a great product that is easy to use.By Judy in Roy, WA
My husband and I recently rescued a seven year old chocolate lab dog named Forrest. He came to us with a double ear infection and skin yeast infection. We took him to the vet to be treated, but the spray and antibiotics they gave us didn’t help. My poor rescue boy was absolutely miserable. He was constantly itching! Between using the Banixx shampoo and spray he is now comfortable with no sores or inflammation on his stomach. Forrest says, “thank you Banixx"!By Marie P.
Okan Red Bentley, a rare Lippitt Morgan horse, didn’t always look so relaxed and happy. Bentley has very severe equine allergies and had a very difficult summer in 2019. He is on an allergy vaccine prescribed by the NC School of Veterinary Science. But he still had ”the itchies”, right into winter because the vaccine doesn’t treat all of his allergies, such as Culicoides gnats. Due, to these insects, Bentley felt like he was on fire most of the time in the summer. He even had severe respiratory problems due to his allergies. Now, that his horse has frequent baths with Banixx Medicated Shampoo, his horse feels much better and isn’t rubbing sores on his face or rubbing out his mane. I hope the relief that Banixx provides will last through the next spring, summer and fall.By Lynn Harvey, Red Bentley's rider