Medicated Pet Shampoo 16oz
Keep your pet looking, feeling, and smelling like he's fresh from the Groomer with Banixx Medicated Shampoo for dogs and horses. Its formula is enriched with marine collagen and 4% chlorhexidine to moisturize and protect the skin from bacterial and fungal agents, while a lack of soap or detergent prevents your pet’s skin or coat from drying out. The marine collagen works as a 2 in 1 pet shampoo and conditioner. It’s super concentrated, so a small amount goes a really long way. Made without parabens, sulfates, alcohol, or steroids, it delivers instant relief to your pet who is suffering from itchy skin yeast infections, dermatitis, scratches, rain rot, girth/mane/tail itch, and cannon crud. You can use it daily for spot treatments, or as an all-over body cleanser. Whatever way you use our medicated shampoo, your furry friend will thank you.
- Especially effective at providing aid in the recovery of rain rot, scratches, girth/mane itch, sweet itch, cannon keratosis, dermatitis, fungal/bacterial skin infections, ringworm in dogs, and yeast infections in dogs
- Enriched with marine collagen for maximal recovery to damaged skin and hair and bolstered by anti-bacterial, anti-fungal chlorhexidine
- Made without using soaps, detergents, parabens sulfates, alcohol, or steroids for rapid, irritation-free relief
- Can be used daily for spot treatments or as an all-over body cleanser
- Made in the USA
Common Uses for Dogs
- Yeast Infections: Banixx shampoo can help eliminate the overgrowth of yeast or bacteria that can cause yeast infections in your dog or cat’s ear or skin.
- Ringworm: Our anti-fungal shampoo for dogs contains chlorhexidine, which can help treat ringworm for the skin, hair and nails.
- Itchy, dry, flaky skin: use this medicated shampoo to combat these irritating skin issues on your dog in short order. In days, you’ll see a shiny, glossy vibrant coat.
Common Uses for Horses
- Horse Scratches: Soften and relieve those crusty, inflamed scabs of the lower leg/pastern areas with our medicated shampoo. The moisturizing marine collagen ingredient soothes and rejuvenates the affected area for a quicker healthy outcome.
- Sweet Itch: Use our medicated shampoo as an all-over body cleanser to treat this common allergic skin condition in horses.
- Cannon Bone Crud (Equine Keratitis): Excess production of keratin can cause your horse’s skin to become flaky and scaly. Combat it with the gentle, effective ingredients in our shampoo, which is free of soaps, detergents, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, and steroids.
- Rain Rot: Get rid of crusty scabs and lesions on your equine’s coat with our antibacterial formula.
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
How to use Banixx Equine Medicated Shampoo on Scratches (Mud Fever), Rain Rot (Rain Scald), Cannon Bone Crud, & Dermatitis
Gently hose the affected area with plain water, then, apply a shampoo mix with a sponge. The mix should be 3-4 ounces of shampoo, diluted in a small water bucket (2 gallons). Leave the shampoo mix on your horse for at least 10 minutes so that it has time to work on the infection. Hose off and towel dry.
For particularly tough areas, such as the front of the cannon bones shown on this page, apply shampoo directly onto a wet sponge and massage it into the legs. Legs must be wet first. Leave sudsy shampoo in place for at least 10 minutes. Repeat daily until required result is achieved.
For Scratches and Rain Rot infections, the regular Banixx spray may be used to "finish" the process since it is a “leave-on’ application.
A Note from Minnie the Maltese!
My name is Minnie, and I am a 12-year-old Maltese. My mother says that a lady never reveals her age, but I have always been more of a tomboy, so there you have it.
When I was about 3 years old, my skin started itching in places even a tomboy would be embarrassed to scratch. I had rough patches on my back and raw rashes under my arms, and I was always trying to rub against anything to make it stop. I licked my armpits so much that I lost all of the fur under there, and even though human ladies think it’s OK to have smooth armpits, it’s mortifying for us four-legged family members.
My parents tried everything over the years and took me to doctors who gave me medicine, but all the medicine did was to make me hungry and chubby. Nothing like an extra 5 pounds, raw patches, and scabs to make a girl feel pretty. NOT.
The only time that I was happy was when I was asleep and dreaming of chasing bunnies.
One day, my mother took me to a nice lady who said she could help me. I didn’t believe her, but I was up for anything. She said she had a magic bubble bath called Banixx Medicated Shampoo, and as soon as she put me in the warm water, I started to feel better.
That was two months ago, and today, I am a different girl. My coat is silky and shiny, I have no more scabs on my back, and my armpits are no longer raw and itchy. After so many years of feeling uncomfortable, sad, and unattractive, I finally feel beautiful and happy. I might even try being more of a lady than a tomboy, just in case there’s an older gentleman Maltese out there who’s looking for some arm candy.
Thank you, Banixx, for changing my life for the better!
Banixx Medicated Dog Shampoo Itchy Skin Relief
My husband and I recently rescued a seven year old chocolate lab dog named Forrest. He came to us with a double ear infection and skin yeast infection. We took him to the vet to be treated, but the spray and antibiotics they gave us didn’t help. My poor rescue boy was absolutely miserable. He was constantly itching! Between using the Banixx shampoo and spray he is now comfortable with no sores or inflammation on his stomach. Forrest says, “thank you Banixx"!By Marie P.
Banixx Used as a Black Dog Shampoo on Dog's Fungal Infection
My Black Labrador Jet LOVES water! However, he got a fungal infection and lost his hair on the underside (belly and testicles) that just would not go away until I used Banixx Medicated Shampoo and Banixx Wound Care Cream. Now the infection is gone, and his hair is growing back! Banixx Medicated Shampoo is a great product that is easy to use.By Judy in Roy, WA
Banixx Medicated Shampoo for Horse's Itch Relief
Okan Red Bentley, a rare Lippitt Morgan horse, didn’t always look so relaxed and happy. Bentley has very severe equine allergies and had a very difficult summer in 2019. He is on an allergy vaccine prescribed by the NC School of Veterinary Science. But he still had ”the itchies”, right into winter because the vaccine doesn’t treat all of his allergies, such as Culicoides gnats. Due, to these insects, Bentley felt like he was on fire most of the time in the summer. He even had severe respiratory problems due to his allergies. Now, that his horse has frequent baths with Banixx Medicated Shampoo, his horse feels much better and isn’t rubbing sores on his face or rubbing out his mane. I hope the relief that Banixx provides will last through the next spring, summer and fall.By Lynn Harvey, Red Bentley's rider