Chicken Wound Spray
Keep your feathered friend happy and healthy with Banixx CHIXX Spray. This antimicrobial and antiseptic spray for chickens provides fast-acting, sting-free aid in the recovery from a myriad of poultry problems including pecking sores, raw vent area injuries, bumblefoot, fowl pox, and a whole host of other bacterial and fungal issues. Formulated without relying on steroids, dyes or foreign scents, this chicken wound spray is safe for use around the eyes and doesn’t leave you worrying about unwanted staining or lingering chemical odors. It can also be used to disinfect incubators, nest boxes and brooders, making it an ideal proactive and reactive tool to have on-hand. For effective use, just identify the afflicted area, apply Banixx on a daily basis, leave it on and wait for the desired result. Relief really can be that simple.
Banixx chicken spray provides sting-free aid in the recovery of the following:
- Pecking sores: Most chickens develop pecking sores at some point or another, but the Banixx antimicrobial agent makes them easily treatable.
- Raw vent area injuries: Illnesses and injuries relating to the chicken’s vent are as common as they are unpleasant, but Banixx offers a way to address these issues quickly.
- Bumblefoot: Use Banixx to treat the swelling, redness, dark scabbing and/or pain of a bumblefoot infection.
- Fowl pox: Prevent and treat this highly contagious condition using Banixx products.
- Other injuries or skin infections: Banixx poultry wound spray also works for any other injuries and infections that occur for your chickens, including those from fighting and attacks.
- Color-free, odor-free formulation facilitates recovery without the stains or clinical smells that linger for hours after application
- Clinically proven safe around the eye, ears, nose and mouth
- Formulated without the use of steroids, alcohol, iodine or antibiotics
- Can be used to disinfect incubators, nest boxes and brooders
- Made in the USA
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
Healed my chickens fowl pox.By Elizabeth Hayes on Amazon
Saved an injured duck whose neck was cut, feathers torn off around her neck! She healed!!!By Ryan Brooks on Amazon
Works almost overnight for bumble foot.By Marie A. Thompson on Amazon
Fantastic product. Have been using it for bumblefoot on wild peacocks. Long range sprayer, absolutely fantastic.By Joan N. on Amazon
This really works on my African Grey Parrot who is a feather picker. He seems more comfortable and doesn't pick and pluck. Love this product. Couldn't find it for a while and he was really picking and plucking.By KathyL on Chewy
My canary kept getting sore feet. I was told by a local store to try Banixx. It really works. I just clean the perches with it and my sweet canary stays healthy! Never has a problem with his feet.By RC from Kernersville on jefferspet.com
Great product to use for your chickens! It helped heal an injury my hen had in her vent area and help also with a bumblefoot problem I had with some chickens.By Amazon Customer on Amazon
My hen had a bad vent issue with her first egg. Then the other hens picked off her rear feathers. After I got her isolated, I used an antibiotic. But I switched to this product for ease. It works! After 4 days she's beginning to heal.By Amazon Customer on Amazon
Works well for bumble foot.By Janelle D. on Amazon
I really liked that this is anti-fungal as well as an antibiotic. I have treated 4 hens so far with positive results.By Golden Mom on Amazon
Easy to generally spray in area. Seems mild and easy to get in eyes for treatment. Cleared up issues in a week.By AliK on Chewy
Significant improvement on the bumble foot and chicken now walking normally!By PaulaP on Chewy