Banixx Premium Analgesic Liniment (13.2oz)
- Witch Hazel is widely-known and accepted for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Menthol is a time-honored solution to bring better blood flow/circulation to the skin. Better blood flow speeds recovery.
- Our herbal tincture blend of 5 extracts brings an analgesic, soothing sensation to muscles, tendons and ligaments. (Arnica, Calendula, Valerian, Echinacea and Wormwood)
- “White-leg approved” for even the most finicky or tricky of skins.
- Why BOV? Our non-aerosol BOV non-aerosol spray bottle allows you to easily spray upside down and sideways for those difficult to reach areas.
Deliver your horse the relief she deserves after competing, strenuous workouts and overexertion, with Banixx Premium Horse Liniment. Created using a unique blend of Witch Hazel, Menthol, Herbal Extracts and Oils, it provides effective, analgesic relief to sore/stiff tendons or ligaments, and tight, aching muscles.
Witch Hazel, Mother Nature’s natural anti-inflammatory, with our unique 5 herbal extract blend (arnica, calendula, valerian, echinacea and wormwood) are widely known for their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Added to the formula is spearmint oil, peppermint and our 4% Menthol that encourages blood flow and circulation to assist in a speedy recovery. Our premium equine liniment provides a prolonged soothing, cooling sensation.
It’s “white-leg approved” so feel safe using it on the more tricky or sensitive of skins. And, rest assured, it won’t “test”
Witch Hazel is an astringent used as a natural topical remedy whose anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties stem from its many compounds but, most notably from the gallic acid and rich supply of tannins. Particularly suited for sensitive, inflamed or irritated skin, studies have shown that it soothes and protect skin cells.
Menthol has the ability to trigger a well-known cooling sensation when applied to the skin. It’s analgesic properties are delivered through skin receptors. Menthol may stimulate tissue thus increasing blood flow; increased blood flow speeds healing and nourishment for muscles, tendons, ligaments etc. It shares anesthetic properties and is widely known for its quality as a topical antibacterial agent while additionally lowering blood pressure